Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Containers

So this is a quick post. I really am going to get my stuff together one of these days and get my posts in a row.

But here are a few photos of some of the containers on the deck. I don't have a very wide variety of containers, but they all seem to be doing well.


These photos were taken about 2 weeks ago and it's amazing to see how small they were then in comparison.

We're scheduled to get some major storms today in Boston, but hopefully the weather west of here is better for my DAD'S BIRTHDAY! :)

3 comments:

  1. What are you going to do when all the plants get huge and start shading each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent question... The peas and kale probably only have a few weeks left and once those pots are gone there should be a little more room on the porch. I'm also realistic enough to know that I'm not growing in ideal conditions and probably won't get a great yield off these plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your containers.

    ReplyDelete